Think Different-------> |-| 4 |< 1 N 7 0 s h

Think Different------->    |-| 4 |< 1 N 7 0 s h
Desktop of ASUS P5W DH Deluxe after apple udate!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Why Blog Was Made

I wanted to create a space to talk about my successes, failures and curiosities regarding the use of the MacOSX operating system on Intel-Based PC Hardware.

I would have just bought a new mac to replace my G4 Tower, but the cost of a mac pro is well over $2000.00 ! So I didn't want to get stuck with something like the mac mini which can't support dual monitors, or the imac which is just a stationary laptop. I wanted a true replacement for my powermac G4 and the only thing like it was the mac pro.

So when I found out that you can run the MacOS on a pc I was hooked. For the record I knew just about nothing when it comes to hacking and definitely knew nothing regarding PC's lol. I was able to purchase a pc equivalent to the intel imac 24 inch for about 500$. But unlike the imac I can upgrade and modify this computer all day long.

No comments: